Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Its Been A While But I'm Back


What's up everybody? Sorry I haven't posted in a long while. I have no real reason why I haven't posted besides the fact that I was just lazy! Surprise surprise. Well since I am here I might as well tell you what I've been up to. This past weekend some of my friends and I went to my friend Logan's lake house in Michigan. He has a home at Higgins Lake in northern Michigan. So the people that went up were myself, Zach, Mish Man, Waxman, Rogen, Logan of course, B-Ho, Ari, and Sony. The weather wasn't the greatest but it was nice enough to go out on the boats. We got there Friday, drank a little and hung out. Saturday we went tubing which was fucking amazing. I really loved going up there and hopefully I get to go back again. Overall the weekend was really relaxing and a nice change of pace from being in Cleveland. Much thanks to Logan for the invite.

In other news I'm still broke and looking for a job!! If anyone has suggests as to where I should apply down in Columbus please leave a comment down below.

I'm getting kind of bored of being home. The more and more I hear college football talk, the more I want to be back in Columbus and for it to be football season. The game that everyone is talking about is when USC comes to play the Buckeyes! Even though I don't have a ticket for the game I will be going down to Columbus for the festivities (aka to get wild and party). I'm sure most of the school will be in Columbus even though school has not started yet. If anyone wants to roll down there with me, they are more than welcome to tag along.

Ok, I'm bored of this post so I'm going to stop.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment